The Society plays a vital role in educating the community about the disease, liaising with government and other bodies on MS-related issues and advocating for the rights of all people with MS.
It is our mission as an organisation:
- To equitably provide services to people with multiple sclerosis throughout Western Australia
- To provide information to the general public regarding multiple sclerosis and its effects
- To fund research into a cure
- To involve people with multiple sclerosis in all levels of decision making throughout the Society
- To generate sufficient funds to achieve our mission
We provide a variety of support and services to our members as well as an extensive information source on the Multiple Sclerosis condition.
For more information please ring 9365 4888 or contact us.